Easter holiday activities

Due to a couple of other project deadlines, it’s been a while since my last post. However, here I am now and this is what’s going on:

  • Karsten finally received the IAPS data, which he immediately forwarded to me so that it can be used in subsequent experiment settings
  • I found the time to collect training data from two more people
  • I started implementing some data analysis methods that make use of the Weka API to test which classifier would be the best fit for each individual test subject (i.e. accuracy rates are maximized individually), this is still a work in progress
  • I set up the LaTeX document for the IEEE styled article that we are supposed to hand in together with the final thesis document and for which a draft has to be submitted by Friday next week
  • Once again, I tried (and failed) to fix the segfault error I talked about in my last post
  • Karsten and I started thinking about the setup for the second batch of experiments and came up with a solid plan to ensure maximum ROI (the details of which will be communicated after the experiments have been conducted)
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s