It’s been a while now since I made my last blog post. After about a month of studying for the exams and working on other projects, I started focussing on my thesis again last week. Unfortunately, I haven’t had all the time in the world to work on it though, due to a couple of challenging job interviews that will hopefully land me a nice job in the end.
So, what I’ve been doing these past few days is studying the Empatica wristband sensor API and trying to include it in my android app. Unfortunately, since both sensor API’s (one for the Empatica wristband and another for the Muse headband) differ significantly, my code needs some restructuring before being able to handle these two sensor inputs flawlessly. Let’s hope this doesn’t take up too much time, so I can begin conducting my experiments somewhere next week!